Corporate Sector Responsibilities (CSR)
MOL CARES FOR PAKISTAN: Beside enjoying high success rate in its operational activities, MOL Pakistan is also leading from the front and setting new standards in the area of the Corporate Social Responsibility by sponsoring, donating & supporting a broad variety of social initiatives including development schemes, education, sports, culture, protection of the environment & social issues.
Ever since the start of operations in Pakistan, MOL Pakistan is investing in the socio-economic uplift of its area of operations, where, so far it has managed several millions of investments, details of which are as follows:
- PKR 170 Million on the social welfare schemes
- PKR 32 Million on the trainings.
- PKR 73 Million on rehabilitation & relief activities during earthquakes & floods
- PKR 959 Million of production bonus payment
- PKR 430 Million for roads & by-passes
- PKR 700 Million finance facility for construction of Khushalgarh Bridge (KPK)
In addition to the above, MOL Pakistan has initiated different development projects/ schemes in various sectors keeping in view the needs and aspiration of the community. Some of which are enumerated below.
- Merit Scholarships
- Free medical & eye camps
- Water harvesting scheme
- Drinking water supplies
- Sanitation in various villages
- Plantation campaigns
- Construction schools, examination halls
- Construction of roads pavements
- Construction of basic health units & medical wards
- Sport activities for the community including the physically handicapped individuals
- Donations for IDPs of North Waziristan