15-09-2015

New Crude oil, condensate discovery made at Karak Block

18th September: New Crude oil, condensate discovery made at Karak Block.The block is operated by Mari Petroleum Co Ltd (MPCL) with 60% working interest with MOL Pakistan having the rest 40%.This is over all 10th discovery in MOL's operated and non operated blocks.